“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Police Around the Nation Emblazoning 'In God We Trust' on Squad Cars
- Ed Klein: Clinton Legal Adviser Cautions Her to Get Attorney
- Abortion, Birth Control, Race Top Supreme Court's Agenda
- Bill Maher, Richard Dawkins: Liberals Giving Islam 'a Free Pass'
- Trump: Syrian Refugees Could be a 'Trojan Horse' Set to Topple US
Google+ Authentication Code