“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- Judge and Jury March 21, 2015
- Lufthansa Admits it Knew of Co-Pilot's 'Serious Depressive Episode'
- Obama Commutes Sentences of 22 People Convicted of Drug Crimes
- Reports: Iran Concealing Nuclear Materials in North Korea, Syria
- Politico: Grand Jury Could Hand Up Menendez Indictment Wednesday
- NY Times: Hillary Could Face Credible Challenge in 3 Areas
Google+ Authentication Code