“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- The New Republic’s review January 20, 2015
- Charlie Hebdo Survivor: Glad Obama Didn't Come to Paris
- Will Ron Paul's Views Hurt Rand Paul's Presidential Ambitions?
- WH Chief of Staff Accidentally Reveals American ISIS Hostage's First Name
- 'American Sniper' May Beat 'Passion' as Highest Grossing R-Rated Film
- Boehner's State of Union Survival Tip: Stare at Obama's Head