“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Reagan Still Republicans' Reference Point for White House Seekers
- Huckabee: Christians Shouldn't Enlist While Obama Is President
- Ted Cruz: 'My Vote on Loretta Lynch is Unambiguously No'
- Clinton Faces Early Test on US-Pacific Rim Trade Deal Fight
- Huckabee in NH: Iran Threat Unites Israel With Arab Nations
Google+ Authentication Code