” Heresy! No gun writer is allowed to advocate for the .22 LR as a self defense caliber, right?Well, I suppose I didn’t get that memo. Maybe it is in the spam filter of my e-mail account. Don’t worry – It is not my intention to start a holy war over which caliber is better than another. I think we can all agree that given a center mass shot, any of the major calibers, such as the .357 Magnum and .45 ACP, are superior to the .22 LR in terms of stopping bad people from doing bad things. But that is not to say the little rimfire cannot be an adequate self-defense caliber. I hope to illustrate that the .22 might be a viable option for self defense in certain situations. “
- Loons January 28, 2015
- WaPo: Obamacare Case Centers On 'What Does Ben Nelson Want'
- Sharyl Attkisson Testifies to Being 'Bullied' for Telling Truth
- Surge of Illegals Puts Thousands of Immigration Cases on Hold
- Rich Lowry: Dems Vilify Kochs While Coveting Liberals' Deep Pockets
- As Romney Weighs '16 Bid, His Past Donors Commit to Jeb Bush