” There is much to know about explosives. A wealth of art, science, and carpentry has developed around uncountable blasting concoctions. Explosives range from highly sophisticated scientific “achievements,” such as neutron bombs, to crude mechanical devices that any teenager can build, such as the relatively harmless bottle bombs that undoubtedly are exploding in backyards and vacant lots around America today. In Afghanistan, the principle enemy weapon is the IED: Improvised Explosive Device. Just an hour ago, on 26 August, a bomb detonated nearby, hitting our Afghan Army allies. The charge weighed perhaps 250lbs and was hidden in a culvert under a road that our Soldiers drive over routinely. A command wire was attached, and when Afghan soldiers drove by, it was detonated. Three men were wounded and a fourth was killed. Earlier this week, US troops nearby suffered loss of limbs from similar bombs, and loss of American lives is on average a daily occurrence. “
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- 'Deflategate' Judge to Rule Soon after Brady, NFL Talks Fail
- Hillary Clinton Supports Ban on 'Revolving Door' Corporate Bonuses
- President Obama to Appear on NBC's 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls'
- Outrage, Horror Erupts After Auschwitz Installs Mist Showers
- Newt Gingrich: Trump is Electable; Won't Hurt GOP
Google+ Authentication Code