Basic Human Rights
the Right To Profit From Your Labors
the Right To Self-Defense
the Right To Travel Freely
the Right To Freedom of Speech
They also just happen to be the targets of current UN attempts at anointing itself , along with it’s barbarian horde of un-elected , unaccountable bureaucrats as our overseers .
They’ve been after control of the world economy through the global warming fraud , the right to bear arms with the small arms treaty , control of the ocean with LOST and now they are after the most liberating force in human history and thus our right to free speech/assembly with this latest power/revenue generating intrigue .
Remember that the people seeking to regulate our means of communication aren’t voted into office by you and I and are certainly not going to be removed from office by us .
“Having the Internet rewired by bureaucrats would be like handing a Stradivarius to a gorilla. The Internet is made up of 40,000 networks that interconnect among 425,000 global routes, cheaply and efficiently delivering messages and other digital content among more than two billion people around the world, with some 500,000 new users a day. . “
Can any thinking individual see anything positive for humanity coming out of this ?
” “The ITU is the wrong place to make decisions about the future of the Internet,” says Google. “Only governments have a voice at the ITU. This includes governments that do not support a free and open Internet. Engineers, companies, and people that build and use the web have no vote.”
“The ITU is also secretive. The treaty conference and proposals are confidential,” adds Google. “
US OUT OF THE UN … NOW
- Oh, lovely: UN members moving forward on their plans to “regulate” the Internet (hotair.com)
- Would you trust Vladimir Putin with the keys to the web? (guardian.co.uk)
- European Parliament warns against UN internet control..Google takes action to support open Internet (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- ITU can’t be allowed to regulate content and free speech, says Sibal (thehindu.com)
- United Nations Plan To Seize Control Of The Internet. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- An Uncensored Internet – Christopher Poole Talks About a World of Freedom Online Anonymity Speech (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- One month until they regulate the Internet (blacklistednews.com)
- EU To Defend Access To Open Internet And Freedom Of Speech at Azerbaijan Conference (eurasiareview.com)