” Not surprisingly, mass murderer Adam Lanza was a deeply disturbed kid:
Lanza’s strange behavior was well-known among his well-heeled neighbors in leafy Newtown, Conn. His antics irked several residents.
Mass murderer Adam Lanza, 20, was a ticking time bomb, people who knew him told the Daily News.
Apparently, his mother was often home to check on her son, despite him being 20 years old. Ann Althouse had this to say:
But why isn’t there more talk about institutionalizing the mentally ill? Adam Lanza’s mother needed to be home with him? What 20-year-old needs pervasive supervision from his mother? I suspect the mother, who is now dead, had very serious problems of her own. I can’t understand her keeping those 3 weapons — pictured at the link — in the home along with a 20-year-old man who — in her view — required her stay-at-home motherhood. “
- How Do We Know an ‘Assault Weapon’ Ban Would Not Have Stopped Adam Lanza? Because It Didn’t. (reason.com)
- ” I Am Adam Lanza’s Mother “ (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- “Adam Lanza has been a weird kid since we were 5 years old… As horrible as this was, I can’t say I am surprised… Burn in hell, Adam.” (althouse.blogspot.com)
- A Nation Mourns While Looking For Answers (conservativesonfire.wordpress.com)
- Adam Lanza: Did He Preview School Shooting on 4Chan? (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Why are there so few female mass murderers? (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- The Connecticut Elementary School Shooting: Is THIS The Real Reason For This Shooting? The LIBOR Scandal Link! (northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com)
- NY Congressman Jerrold Nadler Calls NRA ‘Enablers of Mass Murder’ (newsbusters.org)
- Libor scandal grows as the fathers of two mass murderers were to testify – National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com (2012indyinfo.com)