NBC’s David Gregory Mocks NRA Chief For Proposing Armed Guards At Schools . . . Fails To Mention He Sends His Kids To School Protected By Armed Guards…
” Yeah, but his kids are more important than ours.
Via Weekly Standard:
David Gregory mocked the NRA’s Wayne LaPierre for proposing that armed guards be at every school in America. But the NBC host seems to have no problem with armed guards protecting his kids everyday where they attend school in Washington, D.C.
“You proposed armed guards in school. We’ll talk about that in some detail in a moment. You confronted the news media. You blamed Hollywood and the gaming industry. But never once did you concede that guns could actually be part of the problem. Is that a meaningful contribution, Mr. LaPierre, or a dodge?,” asked Gregory.”
- Gregory on MTP: Likely Broke DC Law, Hypocritically Mocked NRA’s Armed Guards Proposal (newsbusters.org)
- MEDIA HYPOCRISY UPDATE: David Gregory Mocks LaPierre for Proposing Armed Guards, but Sends Kids to … (pjmedia.com)
- Typical Prog – David Gregory Mocks NRA Chief For Proposing Armed Guards At Schools . . . Fails To Mention He Sends His Kids To School Protected By Armed Guards… (theconservativetreehouse.com)
- Armed guards protect preening, self-important journalist’s kids at school (utsandiego.com)
- Wayne LaPierre: ‘Call Me Crazy’ (theroot.com)
- NRA chief: If putting armed police in schools is crazy, ‘then call me crazy’ – NBCNews.com (blog) (nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com)