It’s shocking to consider that we are paying tens of thousands of dollars each to have our children “educated” by the likes of this man .
” Dishonest academic defenders of University of Rhode Island assistant history professor Erik Loomis have repeated the professor’s false assertion that he was criticized merely for using “metaphor” in hisunhinged Dec. 14 attacks on the NRA’s Wayne LaPierre.
One critic has decscribed the petition on behalf of Loomis, although ostensibly a defense of free speech rights, as a ”campaign to dominate debate and suppress criticism.”
In fact, Loomis’s “head on a stick” Tweet was just one of many offensive messages he sent on Dec. 14. “
Here’s a taste of this cultured individual’s voluminous vocabulary . Click the link for more . Pardon us for the profanity but we lacked the time to edit the following …
- Well, looks like Erik loomis loves to use the Mother F – ing “F” word a whole F – ing lot! (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- URI leader: Prof’s NRA remark was protected speech (sfgate.com)
- In which Glenn Greenwald and Robert Stacy McCain sort of share an opinion (legalinsurrection.com)
- A Meditation on Metaphor: Professor Loomis Waxes Poetic (callmemiss.com)
- URI president issues new statement supporting prof (sfgate.com)
- History professor Erik Loomis deletes his Twitter account after backlash from conservatives for anti-NRA tweets (redalertpolitics.com)
- Rhode Island professor Erik Loomis deletes his Twitter account; Update: What is he hiding? (twitchy.com)