A new Gallup poll shows that the National Rifle Association, the target of a wave of intensely negative news coverage after the Newtown, Connecticut school shootings, still has a favorable rating of 54 percent. While down from the organization’s 60 percent favorable rating in 2005, that is still about a point higher than President Obama’s personal favorable rating.
- Gallup: Majority of Americans approve of the NRA (hotair.com)
- Poll: 54 percent view NRA favorably (politico.com)
- Interesting … (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- Gallup Poll: 54% Have Favorable Opinion of the NRA (townhall.com)
- GALLUP: Most Americans Have A Favorable View Of The NRA (ibtimes.com)