” Iran said on December 4 that it had captured a U.S. intelligence ScanEagle drone in its air space over the Gulf in the previous few days, but the United States said there was no evidence to support the assertion.
The U.S. Navy said had not lost any unmanned aircraft in the area. The four-foot (1.25 meter) ScanEagle surveillance drones built by Boeing Co are deployed in the region by the United States military and also by other countries.”
- Iran says captures two U.S.-made miniature surveillance drones (haaretz.com)
- Iran says captures two U.S.-made miniature surveillance drones (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- Iran says it captured 2 more U.S. drones in past (washingtontimes.com)
- U.S. Navy says all drones are accounted for, contradicting Iranian claims (EndtheLie.com)
- Drone in Iran Appears to Be U.S.-Made, Pentagon Says (bloomberg.com)
- Iran says it captured two more U.S. drones before ScanEagle (haaretz.com)