Boston posted an open letter to Senator Feinstein at CNN’s ireport site on December 27 to let DiFi know that he, at least, would not submit to the government denuding him of his Second Amendment rights.
Boston informed Sen. Feinstein that he will not register his weapons nor does he believe the Senator or anyone else in government has the right to require him to do so. Boston also scoffed at someone proclaiming “the evil of an inanimate object” even as she bestows upon herself the ability to carry a gun in contravention to her own proclamations.
“I am not your subject,” Boston insists. “I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.”
I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public. “
Illustration By Yogi Love
- Marine tells Feinstein, “I will not be Disarmed” (patdollard.com)
- Letter from Marine to Dianne Feinstein goes viral (wnd.com)
- US Marine Pens Viral Letter to Anti-Gun Senator Dianne Feinstein: “No Ma’am” (thegatewaypundit.com)
- A Marine’s Incredible Letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein (financialsurvivalnetwork.com)
- A Marine’s Incredible Letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein (libertyblitzkrieg.com)
- A Marine’s letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein – Tea Party Nation (gds44.wordpress.com)