” In a statement released Tuesday, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) telegraphed that he would delay the confirmation of President Barack Obama’s CIA nominee John Brennan if the White House fails to answer questions about the Benghazi attacks.
“I do not believe we should confirm anyone as Director of the CIA until our questions are answered,” he declared.
Mr. Graham said that any effort on his part to delay the confirmation process was not directed at Mr. Brennan but rather was meant to get to the bottom of intelligence failures involved in the Benghazi fiasco. ”
- John Brennan CIA confirmation: Sen. Graham calls for delay (wjla.com)
- Sen. Lindsey Graham Using Brennan Nomination To Perpetuate Benghazi Flap (alan.com)
- White House Objects To Lindsey Graham’s Threat To Block Brennan Nomination Over Admin Benghazi Stonewalling (patdollard.com)
- Graham calls for delay on Brennan nomination (washingtontimes.com)
- Graham Threatens to Hold Brennan Nod Until Benghazi Questions Answered (pjmedia.com)
- Sen. Lindsey Graham: ‘I Will Not Confirm a CIA Director Until Obama Administration Releases Info on Who Changed the CIA’s Talking Points on Benghazi’ (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Sen. Lindsey Graham might block Obama pick to head CIA (modbee.com)