Hundreds Sign Up To Live In The Citadel – An Armed, ‘Defensible’ Fortress Community Planned For Idaho
- Radical community will be funded in part by an arms factory
- Walled city will boast firearms museum and defensible sections
- Residents will live in accordance with Jefferson’s ideal of rightful liberty
- 200 families already signed up through the group’s website
- ‘Socialists, Liberals and Establishment Republicans’ warned to stay clear
” Hundreds of families have signed up to join a new community dubbed the Citadel, an armed and ‘defensible’ fortress city where their freedoms and liberty will be fiercely protected.
Organisers have outlined plans for a community of 3,500 to 7,000 families of ‘patriotic’ Americans in western Idaho living and more than 200 have already signed up through their website.
The group has already purchased 20 acres in the area where they intend to build an arms factory which will be used to fund the project. “
- Patriotic Group To Build Armed ‘Defensible’ Neighborhood Fortress (financialsurvivalnetwork.com)
- Patriotic Group Building Armed Neighborhood Fortress Apparently To Defend Against Obama’s Troops (patdollard.com)
- Conservatives to build an Idaho-like community in Idaho (southofheaven.typepad.com)
- Group to build armed ‘defensible’ neighborhood fortress (wnd.com)
- Patriotic Group To Build Armed ‘Defensible’ Neighborhood Fortress (secretsofthefed.com)