” From Georgetown law professor Louis Michael Seidman:
I’ve got a simple idea: Let’s give up on the Constitution. I know, it sounds radical, but it’s really not. Constitutional disobedience is as American as apple pie. For example, most of our greatest Presidents — Jefferson, Lincoln, Wilson, and both Roosevelts — had doubts about the Constitution, and many of them disobeyed it when it got in their way.
To be clear, I don’t think we should give up on everything in the Constitution. The Constitution has many important and inspiring provisions, but we should obey these because they are important and inspiring, not because a bunch of people who are now long-dead favored them two centuries ago.”
- CBSNEWS Runs Segment: ‘Let’s Give Up On The Constitution’ [W/ VIDEO] (secretsofthefed.com)
- CBS Guest: Let’s Give Up the Constitution (radio.foxnews.com)
- Professor: Take our country back, from the Constitution (cbsnews.com)
- PsyOp: Fascist-Mockingbird CBS Airs Piece Featuring Disgusting, Treacherous Georgetown “Constitutional Law” Professor Louis Seidman: “Let’s Give Up On the Constitution!” (sgtreport.com)
- Georgetown professor—-Are You Serious? (supertradmum-etheldredasplace.blogspot.com)