“Jerome McCorry organized a protest against a gun show, claiming that the gun show made it too easy to buy guns. Why did that worry him? Perhaps because because the easy availability of guns might have made his career as a rapist more dangerous. (via Instapundit)
Outside of Bill Goodman’s Gun and Knife Show, people were protesting the sale of assault weapons. Those are the guns which the proposed bill would ban inside Hara Arena.
“We know that guns are being sold on the floor inside Hara Arena illegally” said Jerome McCorry. “No background checks no identification of any kind.” “
- WHIO-TV Endorses Local Rapist- the REAL War on Women (domesticdebacle.com)
- Dana Loesch calls out Ohio TV station for interviewing convicted rapist at anti-gun rally (twitchy.com)
- Thugs prefer unarmed victims: Anti-gun protester is convicted rapist (1389blog.com)
- Dayton, Ohio WHIOTV pumps up convicted rapist who wants gun control (topconservativenews.com)
- Gun Control Activist Protesting How Easy it is to Buy Guns, is a Rapist (ihatethemedia.com)