” On Wednesday, the Department of Homeland Security, along with a SWAT team and Bernalillo County sheriff’s deputies raided the home of Robert Adams in Albuquerque, New Mexico and, according to a federal search warrant affidavit the raid seized nearly 1,500 firearms from the man’s home and business. However, no charges have been filed against him, despite the fact that court documents reveal that agents had been watching Adams for years.
By Wednesday afternoon dozens of rifles were hauled out of the house, bagged as evidence and laid out on the lawn.
According to search warrants that were filed on Thursday Homeland Security Investigations confiscated nearly 900 firearms from Adams’ home, 548 handguns and 317 rifles. They also seized 599 pistols and revolvers from his office.”
- Feds seized nearly 1,500 guns in raid (krqe.com)
- Department of Homeland Security Raids Gun Collector Who Didn’t Violate the Law (thedailysheeple.com)
- Feds seize gun collectors Firearms (lunaticoutpost.com)
- Home raid unveils hundreds of guns (KOB.com)
- Inside the Mind of a Liberal Anti Gunner – Step by Step, Long Term Plan to Ban ALL Guns (secretsofthefed.com)