“Notice socialist/communist nations use symbolism on their flags representing various aspects of their economic system. Imagine a new socialist nation is creating a flag and you have been put in charge of creating a flag,” says a lesson plan being used as part of CSCOPE, the curriculum being used by over 70 percent of Texas school districts.
It’s built by teachers , so that makes it ok (sark off )
” It’s built by teachers, designed by teachers and that’s what’s powerful about CSCOPE,” Lebay said.
The AP added that Lebay was asked about complaints that some lesson plans promote pro-Islamic ideals, or “described participants of the Boston Tea Party as terrorists.”
“You know America is changing when leftists have even infiltrated Texas schools,” Kyle Olson wrote at EAG News.”
- You Don’t Want To Know Who’s Behind Obama’s Education Agenda (grumpyelder.com)
- Senators weigh ‘anti-American’ curriculum (mysanantonio.com)
- TEXAS CSCOPE SCHOOLS TEACHING Communist Indoctrination (americanfreedombybarbara.com)
- Obama’s Common Core & CSCOPE the Texas Education Company Selling Revisionist History (grumpyelder.com)
- Teaching Socialism in Texas School Curriculum (servehiminthewaiting.wordpress.com)
- This is a Red Flag (iowntheworld.com)
- Every Heart Beats Fickle for the Red, White, and Sickle (pjmedia.com)