” The Department of Homeland Security is set to purchase a further 21.6 million rounds of ammunition to add to the 1.6 billion bullets it has already obtained over the course of the last 10 months alone, figures which have stoked concerns that the federal agency is preparing for civil unrest.
A solicitation posted yesterday on the Fed Bid website details how the bullets are required for the DHS Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Artesia, New Mexico.
The solicitation asks for 10 million pistol cartridge .40 caliber 165 Grain, jacketed Hollow point bullets (100 quantities of 100,000 rounds) and 10 million 9mm 115 grain jacketed hollow point bullets (100 quantities of 100,000 rounds).”
Are they shipping it to Mexico to supply the cartel’s Fast & Furious weapons ? WTF ?
- DHS adds another 200,000 rounds to stockpile (wnd.com)
- Homeland Security Hoarding Ammo, Depriving Police (patdollard.com)
- Feds to hold ammo advantage over states? (wnd.com)
- What’s Another 21.6 Million Rounds When You Already Have 1.6 Billion? (ncrenegade.com)
- Out of Ammo (powerlineblog.com)
- Something Stinks (youviewed.com)