While we have no sympathy for the looming police state , of which LAPD is a prime purveyor , if Dorner was truly wronged we do not believe that killing innocents to prove your point is any different than the methods employed by terrorists the world over . It should come as no surprise however , given the left’s penchant for supporting the likes of Hezbollah and Hamas that they regard Christopher Dorner as a hero .
” Since former cop, Christopher Dorner allegedly shot and killed one police officer and injured two others,last Thursday, police have been on a manhunt. He left behind a long manifesto spelling out his far left leanings, which include support for gun control, and admiration for the president, vice president, Hillary Clinton, and media personalities at CNN and MSNBC. Part one and two of the manifesto here and here.
Via Weasel Zippers, we find that left wingers on Facebook are rallying behind their cop-killing hero.
It’s hard to believe but there are those out there who sympathize with the man targeting police officers.
One Facebook page is proclaiming Dorner for president. “We propose electing a man who could no longer sit idly by and watch as malicious tyrants abuse the innocent.”
The description on “We Are All Chris Dorner” chillingly says, “Yes, this is war.”
- Christopher Dorner: Dead Man Walking Cheered by The Left (theroycroftreport.com)
- Media Portray Dorner as Whistleblower, LAPD Reopens Firing (breitbart.com)
- Christopher Dorner Investigation | DOCUMENTS: Deposition, Legal Papers Challenging LAPD (leaksource.wordpress.com)
- Christopher Dorner’s Manifesto (Disturbing Content and Language) | KTLA 5 (habariganiamerica.com)
- Charlie Sheen Reaches Out to Dorner in Video (ktla.com)
- Jesse Jackson’s message to Christopher Dorner (kfwbam.com)
- Dorner had history of complaints against fellow LAPD officers (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Support for Christopher Dorner Spreads Across Internet (atlantablackstar.com)
- Killer ex-cop manhunt drags on in Calif. mountains (cbsnews.com)
- LAPD to reopen probe into firing of ex-cop suspected in three slayings (latimesblogs.latimes.com)