Sarah Palin Honors Chris Kyle At His Funeral In Dallas, TX
” Slain ex-Navy SEAL Chris Kyle was a devoted husband, father and friend who will never be forgotten, his widow told mourners at his memorial service Monday.
Taya Kyle said she was broken but that the family will “put one foot in front of the other” to get through their grief. She told her two children that they will remember Chris Kyle’s silly side, Texas twang and prayers they prayed together.
“Chris, there isn’t enough time to tell you everything you mean to me and everything you taught me,” she said through tears.
Nearly 7,000 people, including former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and her husband, attended the service at Cowboys Stadium. Dozens of military personnel and others were seated in front of the podium near the star at midfield, where Kyle’s flag-draped coffin was placed at the beginning of the service.
After Taya Kyle’s eulogy, country singer Randy Travis sang “Whisper My Name,” which he said Taya Kyle had told him was a meaningful song for the couple, and “Amazing Grace.” At the conclusion of the two-hour service, bagpipers played as military personnel carried out Kyle’s coffin, and many in the crowd saluted.”
- [AUDIO Exclusive] Sarah Palin Honors Chris Kyle in Dallas (pjmedia.com)
- Huge turnout expected for Chris Kyle memorial at Cowboys Stadium (star-telegram.com)
- Palin: Obama Should ‘Pay His Respects’ to Chris Kyle with ‘Gesture of Condolence’ (breitbart.com)
- Palin: God Bless This Great Warrior (sarahpalinblog.typepad.com)
- Chris Kyle: Memorial For US Sniper Shot Dead (news.sky.com)
- Former Navy SEAL’s memorial service ends (cnsnews.com)