Olympic Arms released the following press release via their Facebook Page.
Due the passing of this legislation, Olympic Arms would like to announce that the State of New York, any Law Enforcement Departments, Law Enforcement Officers, First Responders within the State of New York, or any New York State government entity or employee of such an entity – will no longer be served as customers.
In short, Olympic Arms will no longer be doing business with the State of New York or any governmental entity or employee of such governmental entity within the State of New York – henceforth and until such legislation is repealed, and an apology made to the good people of the State of New York and the American people.
This action has caused a division of the people into classes: Those the government deems valuable enough to protect with modern firearms, and those whose lives have been deemed as having less value, and whom the government has decided do not deserve the right to protect themselves with the same firearms. Olympic Arms will not support such behavior or policy against any citizen of this great nation. “
As if that isn’t a strong enough defense of our 2nd amendment rights , the letter closes with this :
Olympic Arms invites all firearms manufacturers, distributors and firearms dealers to join us in this action to refuse to do business with the State of New York. We must stand together, or we shall surely fall divided.
We should all show our appreciation by emailing , calling , faxing , but most of all by patronizing these wonderful , principled companies . Who will be the next one to take a stand ? Remington ?
- The Rise of State Defense Forces and Sheriff Posses. (thelonestarwatchdog.com)
- Olens part of amicus brief in 2nd Amendment case (bizjournals.com)
- Towards a police state in New York (dogmaandgeopolitics.wordpress.com)
- Magpul Shows Some Guts … Tells Pols – Pass New Gun Laws & We’re Gone (youviewed.com)
- Register NOTHING ! (youviewed.com)
- Pulse of The People: Thanks to the New York State Sheriffs (troyrecord.com)
- Show operator thought tactical weapons ban would bring peace; it triggered a firestorm (pennlive.com)
- Magpul: If CO Bills Pass, We Would Not Be Allowed to Make PMAGs Anymore (thetruthaboutguns.com)
- Using The Third Amendment In Defense Of The Second Amendment (freedomoutpost.com)