” Six gun companies have announced plans to stop selling any of their products to any government agency in states that severely limit the rights of private gun ownership.
Disappointed with New York State lawmakers and other jurisdictions around the country who have passed strict gun control legislation, the companies—composed of firearm manufacturers, gunsmiths, and sporting goods retailers—have announced these policies in the past week.
Their various statements emphasize that such laws create a class of government employees with rights and and a class of citizens without rights. Thus, they refuse to aid the enforcement of such inequality.
The announcements read: … “
- Boycotting Governments (thesquirrelsnestblog.wordpress.com)
- Gun Companies to Law Enforcement in Anti-Gun States: We’re Not Doing Business With You Anymore (townhall.com)
- Gun Companies Refuse Sales to State Governments with Strict Gun Laws (americanfreedombybarbara.com)
- Gun Makers Boycott Governments Hostile To Second Amendment (freedomoutpost.com)
- Rasmussen: Only 32% of Americans Think More Gun Laws Needed (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Gun Makers Boycott Governments Hostile To Second Amendment (thedailysheeple.com)
- New Study Reveals Australians Own More Guns Since Strict Gun Control Laws Were Enacted (zen-haven.com)
- Chicago Police Superintendent: City Gun Laws Aren’t Strict (breitbart.com)
- Calif. lawmakers seek toughest gun laws in nation – TYRANNY INC. (libertyendanger.com)