” That means that the average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline has increased more than 13% over that period to $3.73.
What’s behind the higher prices at the pump? It’s a confluence of factors, from rising crude oil prices, to production cuts and refinery closings.”
- PRICE JUMP: Gas Prices On The Rise (whotv.com)
- FORWARD! Gas Prices In Obama’s America Rise For Last 32 Days Straight. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- Gas Prices Jump 16 Cents a Gallon in Metro Orlando (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Economist: Gas prices will keep rising (wptv.com)
- Gas prices continue to rise in Chicago, nationwide (wgntv.com)