” Five months ago, radical Islamists in Libya murdered four American officials, and President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that the administration would not rest until those responsible were caught.
Yet it seems as if nothing has been done: just as the White House did nothing on September 11, 2012, while the U.S. consulate was under attack, it has done nothing serious since, and is doing nothing now.
Want proof? Consider this report:
Just days after President Barack Obama vowed to hunt down and bring to justice those responsible for the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound here, Ahmed Abu Khattala — one of those considered a ringleader — spent two leisurely hours Thursday evening at a luxury hotel full of journalists, relaxed in a red fez and sandals, sipping mango juice on a patio overlooking the Mediterranean and scoffing at the threats coming from both the American and Libyan governments.
Libya’s fledgling national army was a “national chicken,” Abu Khattala said, using an Arabic rhyme. Asked who should take responsibility for apprehending the mission’s attackers, he chuckled at the weakness of the Libyan authorities. And he accused U.S. leaders of “playing with the emotions of the American people” and “using the consulate attack just to gather votes for their elections.” “
- WH: Obama didn’t speak to Libyans on day of attack (politico.com)
- Five Months After the Benghazi Embassy Murders: The Killers Frolic Free (jewishpress.com)
- Graham: Obama Knew of Benghazi Threat, Acted ‘After Everybody Was Dead’ (joemiller.us)
- Lindsey Graham: ‘No confirmation without information’ (politico.com)
- Obama’s Dereliction Of Duty: Absolutely No Phone Calls On Night Of Bengahazi Attack (freedomoutpost.com)
- Betrayal at the Highest Level (grumpyelder.com)
- White House says Obama called day after attack (sfgate.com)
- Sens. to tie up Brennan over Libya (politico.com)