” Dana Loesch reported on a very disturbing diatribe from a Colorado Democrat in favor of a slew of gun control measures in that state. He had an interesting take on women’s ability to perceive threats to their safety, as well as a interesting, er…offensive list of “tactics” women at the University of Colorado can use to cope with being attacked.
- Colorado morons want to leave women defenseless: “Vomiting or urinating” better than carrying a gun (michellemalkin.com)
- Who needs a gun? University advises women to whistle, vomit, fake a disease to avoid rape (twitchy.com)
- Our View: Salazar’s Sexism (thecoloradoobserver.com)
- Rep. Joe Salazar: Give women whistles, not guns; ‘You may actually not be’ at risk of rape (twitchy.com)
- CO Democrat Rep. Joe Salazar: Women are too emotional and stupid to use a gun (douglasernstblog.com)
- Rape-defense tips, gun control mingle in Twitter storm (gazette.com)
- Rape Prevention 101: Blow Your Whistle In A Safe Zone Next To The Call Box (pjmedia.com)