” Looks like 1199 SEIU found out that people are on to them and their plan to come to Albany to disrupt the rally on the 28th. The link I posted yesterday is now blocked and you have to create an account to see what they’re up to.
I thought the Obama organization was getting involved as well and in a way, it is.
I just called the phone #315-424-1743 on the link below and it answers “thank you for calling 1199 SEIU United Health Care Workers East.”
Think about that. They put the Obama Logo, Organizing for action title up and they’re not the Obama campaign, they are a labor union. The link is from mybarackobama.com
SEIU, since I’m sure you’re snooping on this page and just so you know who it is that’s exposing you, the name is spelled McLaughlin. Assemblyman Steve McLaughlin. How is it that you have that many members who just happen to be off in the middle of the work week? Or, are they getting paid to protest?”
- Former California SEIU Boss Convicted Of Embezzlement; What Did SEIU’s National Leadership Know? (openmarket.org)
- More Corruption From Obama’s SEIU Footsoldiers (youviewed.com)
- Union Busted for Unfair Labor Practice (freebeacon.com)
- Workers win settlement against activist union (bostonherald.com)
- Former SEIU union chief found guilty of embezzlement (abclocal.go.com)