He can't even be trusted with a gun
” Kerry addressed a town hall meeting Tuesday in a packed Internet cafe during a nine-country dash through Europe and the Middle East. The trip is Kerry’s first as secretary of state.
At the town hall, Kerry urged Germans to be tolerant, noting that in America, ‘you have a right to be stupid.’
‘In America, you have a right to be stupid, if you want to be,’ he said. ‘And you have a right to be disconnected to somebody else if you want to be. And we tolerate that – we somehow make it through that.”
Is Lurch auditioning for Joe Biden’s job ?
Posted by John Moser
” Big news this morning from the Boston Globe. During the campaign John Kerry had consistently refused to release his records from Yale University, along with his records of…well, just about everything. Today, however, we understand why: his grades were on par with–if not actually somewhat lower than–those earned by George W. Bush.
The transcript shows that Kerry’s freshman-year average was 71. He scored a 61 in geology, a 63 and 68 in two history classes, and a 69 in political science. His top score was a 79, in another political science course. Another of his strongest efforts, a 77, came in French class.
- John Kerry ‘D’ Student Scientist Or Something (youviewed.com)
- Kerry: Americans Have Right to Be Stupid if They Want (israelnationalnews.com)
- Kerry regales Berliners with tales of divided city (omaha.com)
- THIS MUST BE MORE OF THAT “SMART DIPLOMACY” WE WERE PROMISED: John Kerry has suffered his first gaf… (pjmedia.com)
- U.S. Secretary Of State John Kerry Avoids The Issue Of The Falklands In London Talks (warnewsupdates.blogspot.com)
- John Kerry Tells World That United States Congress Greater Threat To Foreign Policy Than China, Middle East… (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Kerry Stops In Berlin On European Tour (npr.org)
- Kerry Takes Case On Syria To Europe, Mideast (npr.org)