” If you haven’t seen Joe Biden’s comments during an interview with Parents Magazine then you can check that out here.
OK, now you’ve seen it. Let’s forget about the potentially illegal part of blindly firing a shotgun off of a balcony at unknown intruders and focus on Biden’s comments that shotgun are easier to aim and use than an AR-15 style rifle.
Anyone who has been around guns knows that obviously isn’t true, but how can we show people visually that it’s not true.
Oh, I know, let’s watch this video.”
- Biden says a shotgun will scare off intruders (newsday.com)
- Noted firearms expert Joe Biden tells woman an AR-15 is harder to aim and use than a shotgun (twitchy.com)
- Biden to Woman: ‘You Don’t Need an AR-15; It’s Harder to Aim, It’s Harder to Use’ (nationalreview.com)
- Biden says a shotgun will scare off intruders (kvue.com)
- Joe Biden: ‘Buy a Shotgun’ (abcnews.go.com)
- Joe Biden’s Advice for Defending Your Home: ‘Buy a Shotgun, Buy a Shotgun’ (gawker.com)
- Buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun (wptv.com)