This is Holder's idea of protecting us .
” The looming budget sequestration will make Americans less safe, Eric Holder says—and anyone who says otherwise isn’t telling the truth.
“This is something that is going to have an impact on the safety of this country,” the U.S. attorney general told ABC’s Pierre Thomas on Wednesday in a wide-ranging, exclusive interview.
“And anybody that says otherwise is either lying or saying something that runs contrary to the facts,” Holder said.
“The Justice Department is going to lose nine percent of its budget between now and September 30th. We’re going to lose $1.6 billion. There are not going to be as many FBI agents, ATF agents, DEA agents, prosecutors who are going to be able to do their jobs,” Holder said. “They’re going to be furloughed. They’re going to spend time out of their offices, not doing their jobs.” “
How does 2% budget-wide transfer to 9% of Justice’s budget … It’s not like Holder has made us safer anyway … Fast & Furious anyone ?
- Murderer Eric Holder: Sequester Will Make Americans Less Safe (patdollard.com)
- Attorney General Eric Holder: Budget cuts will make us less safe (rawstory.com)
- Holder: Sequester Will Make Americans Less Safe… (abcnews.go.com)
- Anarchy Is Their Goal … Any Excuse To Maintain Their Power (youviewed.com)
- US Attorney General Eric Holder warns pending sequestration cuts will make American people ‘less safe’ – @politico (politico.com)
- More Injustice From Eric Holder’s Dept (youviewed.com)
- Holder: Home-Grown Terrorists Threat Rivals Overseas (abcnews.go.com)