” We all know the media has, generally, been a bunch of sniveling, groveling, lapdogs for the Obama administration. The White House makes an assertion, and the press corps repeats it as fact. That’s how it’s supposed to work. Deviate from the plan, and risk raising the admin’s ire.
Today, we got a rare glimpse of how badly things go when the media doesn’t play ball.”
- CBS’s Bill Plante: Obama Administration ‘Undercutting First Amendment,’ ‘It’s State-Run Media’ (newsbusters.org)
- WH Denies Threatening Woodward (abcnews.go.com)
- White House Denies Threatening Bob Woodward (news.yahoo.com)
- Lapdog Media Wag Tails In Overdrive To Defend Team Lightbringer Against Woodward (pjmedia.com)
- Jay Carney: Yes, the Sequester Idea Was Put Forward by the President’s Team (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- White House denies threats to journalist Bob Woodward (sacbee.com)