” In a recent survey done by NSON, a non-partisan polling agency, Americans identified with the Tea Party principles of limited government, free markets and personal responsibility by a margin of 2-to-1 over the progressive principles of big government, higher taxes, more spending, more regulations and more government programs.
In the poll, 47.8% of respondents identified with “Tea Party principles” while 20.6% of respondents identified with “progressive principles.” Another 22.8% responded “Neither/Other/Somewhere in the middle” and 8.8% responded “Don’t know.” The poll did not ask for respondents’ party affiliations, but it did identify their genders and geographic locations. The poll has a margin of error of 4.38%.”
- The Tea Party Lives (freebeacon.com)
- Poll: 48 Percent Of Americans Support The Tea Party (paramuspost.com)
- Tea party still strong in Maine (bangordailynews.com)
- Tea party: come together (canadafreepress.com)
- Marco Rubio a hit with Tea Party voters, less so with independents (al.com)
- Poll: The Tea Party Lives (joemiller.us)