” (Breitbart) – John McCain may have finally lost it. In an interview with Huffington Post he referred to Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) as “wacko birds.”
“They were elected, nobody believes that there was a corrupt election, anything else,” McCain said. “But I also think that when, you know, it’s always the wacko birds on right and left that get the media megaphone.” Asked to clarify, McCain said he was referencing ”Rand Paul, Cruz, Amash, whoever.”
In the long three decades McCain has served in Washington DC, we can’t find any time he’s referred to any other colleagues, past or present, as “wacko birds.” Not Nancy Pelosi. Not Barbara Boxer. Not Al Franken. Not Robert Byrd. Not Sheila Jackson Lee. Not Hank Johnson. Not Patrick Leahy. Not Robert Menendez. Not Bernie Sanders. Not Dennis Kucinich. Not Jim Wright. Not Anthony Weiner. Not Alan Grayson. Not Carol Moseley Braun. Not Dick Durbin. Not Chuck Schumer. Not Harry Reid.”
Thanks for your service John … It’s time for you to go home once and for all and take your RINO buddy Graham with you .
If being men of principle makes the “wacko birds” we say let’s have some more .
- John McCain refers to Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Justin Amash as “wacko birds” (redalertpolitics.com)
- John McCain Calls Paul, Cruz, and all Constitutionalists ‘Wacko Birds’ (givemeliberty01.com)
- Rep. Amash Responds to ‘Wacko Birds’ Comment (blogs.wsj.com)
- Mccain Calls Young Bucks ‘Wackos’… (washingtonpost.com)
- Paul Responds to Being Called a “Wacko Bird” (politicalwire.com)
- McCain Calls Pro-Liberty Conservatives “Wacko Birds” (moonbattery.com)
- John McCain Ups Ante… Calls Rand Paul and Ted Cruz “Wacko Birds” (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Tweeters stand with Rand, mock McCain (wnd.com)
- Justin Amash responds to ‘wacko bird’ accusation, finds widespread support on Twitter (mlive.com)