” She admitted voting twice in the presidential election last November, and now, Obama supporter Melowese Richardson has been indicted for allegedly voting at least six times. She also is charged with illegal voting in 2008 and 2011.
The 58-year-old veteran Cincinnati poll worker, indicted Monday, faces eight counts of voter fraud. Two others, one of whom is a nun, have been charged separately.
Richardson had admitted on camera to a local TV station, “Yes, I voted twice,” claiming she was concerned that her vote would not count. She also said there “was no intent on my part to commit any voter fraud.”
“I’ll fight it for Mr. Obama and Mr. Obama’s right to sit as president of the United States,” she proclaimed in the interview.”
How many thousands of other fraudulent votes were cast across the country ?
- Ohio woman indicted for vote fraud in 2012 and previous elections (michellemalkin.com)
- Democrat Poll Worker Who Voted Multiple Times For Obama Says There’s No Voter Fraud (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Prosecutor: 3 people voted more than once in 2012 election (wlwt.com)
- Poll Worker Melowese Richardson Apparently Cast Six Votes for Obama (moonbattery.com)
- An Obama Nation: The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back (midnightwatcher.wordpress.com)
- Ohio Officials: Poll Worker May Have Voted Six Times (nationalreview.com)
- Woman Votes Multiple Times for Obama in Election 2012 but Denies Voter Fraud! (vineoflife.net )