” Liberals’ response to this will be: Well, Five Guys are just doing it wrong. That’s always their response. The government is always benevolent and doing it right (even when it imposes laws that the majority did not want); the private sector is doing it wrong. Just because, so there. That’s what arguing with liberals over ObamaCare amounts to.
The fight over Obamacare, so far held at the 30,000-foot level, is about to hit home. The latest impact hot off the grill: prices of burgers and hot dogs at Five Guys, the national chain that started in Washington, are going to rise to cover the president’s mandated insurance coverage.”
- Ted Cruz: Why We Should Defund ObamaCare Now (conservativebyte.com)
- Marco Rubio On Board With Paul Ryan’s Aim to Defund ObamaCare (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Five Guys Burgers: Obamacare Will Boost Burger Prices (patdollard.com)
- AP: Applying for ObamaCare benefits could be as daunting as doing your taxes (hotair.com)
- Rep. Paul Ryan: House budget will assume the repeal of ‘ObamaCare’ (givemeliberty01.com)