” Ted Cruz and Dianne Feinstein had this explosive exchange at a Senate Judiciary Hearing on guns earlier today:”
Watch the video , wherein Senators Feinstein , Leahy and Durbin amply demonstrate the “reverence” that the leaders of the democratic party reserve for our most sacred legal document .
Your rights are what we say they are … unless by some chance the courts rebuke us, but the burden of proof lies with you “the citizens” to prove us wrong .
That is exactly backwards . There was a time when congress was made up of such men that the constitutionality of any new law was well and truly debated BEFORE it became law and it wasn’t left to the citizenry to try and keep their rights from being usurped every time congress was in session .
Mark Twain said it best : “No man’s life, liberty, or property are safe while the congress is in session.”
- Dianne Feinstein clashes sharply with Tea Partier Ted Cruz (sfgate.com)
- Dianne Feinstein Keeps Lighting Into Ted Cruz: He ‘Patronized’ Me (businessinsider.com)
- ‘Reasonably well educated’ Dianne Feinstein tells CNN she felt patronized by Ted Cruz (twitchy.com)
- Cruz, Feinstein tangle over 2nd Amendment as panel approves assault-weapons ban (foxnews.com)
- Panel approves assault weapons ban; Cruz, Feinstein get heated (thehill.com)
- Ted Cruz Went To The Senate To Chew Bubblegum And Kick Ass. He’s Out Of Bubblegum (minx.cc)
- Ted Cruz brings the Consitutional fight to Dianne Feinstein over gun control (canadafreepress.com)