” Tonight on the Glenn Beck Program, Glenn welcomed three guests who were armed with the facts about gun rights and the history of the Second Amendment. Star Parker, founder of the Coalition on Urban Renewal and Education, actor Joseph Phillips, and writer and activist Kira Ayn Davis all discussed the impact of gun control legislation on the African American community.
From the very beginning, the three panelists all focused on how gun control has been used as a tool to keep the African American community out of power.
“The Democrats have never changed their strategy. They want people unarmed, uneducated and dependent on whoever that master is. Whether it’s the master that time in slavery or the master that keeps them enslaved to the welfare state,” Star Parker told Glenn.”
- Star Parker Op-Ed: Obama & Gun Control (bookerrising.net)
- Video: “Never Again” Star Parker’s ‘CURE’ Launches Poignant Pro-2nd Amendment Campaign (ironicsurrealism.com)
- Push For Gun Control Misplaces Blame (papundits.wordpress.com)
- Conservatives MUST See: Star Parker’s Speech on Christ and Morals (catholicglasses.com)
- Star Parker: Blacks Who Back Gun Control Need to Study History of Slavery and Jim Crow (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- Black conservative leaders discuss how the NRA was created to protect freed slaves (ncrenegade.com)
- ‘Never Again’ Campaign Launched: Gun Control Has Historic Roots in Disarming Blacks, Lynchings by the KKK (cnsnews.com)