After showing the cops footage from his home surveillance cameras, they arrested him under suspicions of owning an illegal firearm.”
The Daily Mail has much more …
” Bardwil – known as the ‘Linen King’ – denies the charges and pleaded not guilty to gun possession at the Supreme Court in Manhattan yesterday.
His defense lawyer Michael Bachner told the New York Post that the loaded .40 cal Sig Sauer was kept in a secure box in Bardwil’s apartment and was legally registered to his bodyguard.
Prosecutors will recommend a three year sentence at court.
Mr Bachner told the New York Post: ’There’s no dispute that George was being burglarized.
‘George had been the victim of multiple burglaries, and the DA’s office concedes that it was used in self defense.’ “
- New Yorker faces jail for laughing too loud in his own home (rt.com)
- State’s Differing Attitude on 2nd Amendment = 2 Self Defence Stories with Different Results (therightofway.net)
- In England, Piers Morgan joked about shooting rivals, said homeowners who kill burglars should not be prosecuted (dailycaller.com)
- States’ Differing Attitudes On 2nd Amendment Yield Two Self-Defense Stories With Very Different Results (personalliberty.com)
- Firearms Are The Great Equalizer… (curmudgeons.net)