“ 80 percent of New York City high school students seem to have some trouble reading, but Mayor Bloomberg has no time for them. He’s too busy dealing with serious issues, like soda sizes, gun control in Illinois and the impending destruction of the planet.
A summit of city mayors will convene in February of next year in Johannesburg, to discuss ways to fight global climate change.
Fortunately Bloomberg is not going to let any of this stop him. And so the mayors of cities struggling with major social problems are going to convene a summit in the world’s rape capital to battle a problem that doesn’t exist, while ignoring all the huge and horrifying problems that do exist.”
- Bloomberg Announces Mayors’ Summit To Fight Climate Change (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Nanny Bloomberg Soda Ban Too Much for Some Liberal Reporters (newsbusters.org)
- Nanny Bloomberg’s Drink Police Protecting The Public From Those Deadly “High-Capacity” Soda Cups (youviewed.com)
- If Government Wants to be My Nanny … (conservativeread.com)
- Mississippi Bloomberg Burning (selwynduke.typepad.com)
- Piers Morgan on Bloomberg’s soda ban: “I think people need the nanny state occasionally” (hotair.com)
- Nanny Slope (seeingthesword.com)