” How do Connecticut residents feel about the crackdown on the Second Amendment? Well, there are people from both sides making passionate arguments on the issue, however, one gentleman last week was able to make a particularly persuasive case against more gun control and in favor of the U.S. Constitution.
Meet Robert Steed, a resident of Vernon, Conn. who took three days straight off work to attend several gun control hearings in Connecticut. On March 14, Steed was more “aggravated” than usual with lawmakers and he let them know it in his fiery testimony, telling them that they were “coloring outside the lines of constitutional parameters.”
” The reason that your jobs are becoming so difficult is because you’re coloring outside the lines of constitutional parameters,” Steed shot back. “That’s the bottom line. You are trying to marriage up public safety with constitutional rights. The Constitution did not guarantee public safety, it guaranteed liberty. And sometimes what comes with liberty is tragedy, unfortunately.” “
- Are Americans able to arrest a dictatorial president, dictatorial members of parliament, dictatorial judges and justices? Yes we can: Absolutely! (ofthehighest.wordpress.com)
- Connecticut gun maker stages rally against state gun control proposals (foxnews.com)
- Colt stages rally against state gun control proposals (beowulfjournal.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Hook School Father: You Will Have To Take My Guns From My Cold Dead Hands (patdollard.com)
- Sandy Hook Father Bill Stevens Speaks at CT Gun Violence Prevention [W/ VIDEOS] (secretsofthefed.com)