” CVS pharmacies is responding to ObamaCare by ordering its employees to reveal deep personal information or face higher insurance premiums.
The company announced Wednesday what it called “A Plan for Health,” that features a mix of rewards and penalties for employees.
Among the measures, employees must report their weight, body fat, cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Workers must also be tobacco free or enroll in an addiction program by next year.
As Yakov Smirnov might say, in Soviet Russia, your pharmacy prescribes YOU.
Employees who refuse will have to pay $50 more for health coverage each month, totaling $600 a year.
In a video released by CVS, a top executive said the plan is progressive and cutting edge. “These changes aren’t just about costs, they’re about us, each of us taking personal accountability for our own health,” said Lisa Bissacia, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer. “
- OBAMACARE WEIGHS IN: CVS Tells Workers Reveal Body Facts – Or Pay Up (foxnews.com)
- Will Employers be Blamed for the Latest Obamacare Outrage? (rushlimbaugh.com)
- CVS Ordering Workers To Reveal Weight, Health Info (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
- Here Comes Skippy Care. You Have to Pass It To Know What’s In It. (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Obamacare harms colleges, jobs and wages (legalinsurrection.com)
- Republicans Look To Force Obama To Walk The Obamacare Walk (huffingtonpost.com)