” A psychiatrist treating James Holmes warned police her patient was dangerous 38 days before he opened fire in an Aurora, Colo., movie theater, documents show.
The court documents unsealed Thursday by Arapahoe County District Judge Carlos A. Samour Jr. revealed Dr. Lynne Fenton told police officer Lynn Whitten that Holmes had confessed homicidal thoughts and was a danger to the public, The Denver Post reported. Fenton also informed the officer Holmes had ended his appointments with her and had been sending her threatening text messages and emails, the documents say.”
- Judge unseals warrants, affidavit in Aurora theater shooting case (denverpost.com)
- Holmes Psychiatrist Warned of Threat Before Attack – ABC News (americanbulwark.com)
- School Faces New Questions in Colo. Massacre (kstp.com)
- Holmes psychiatrist warned of danger (newsnet5.com)
- Doctor warned school about James Holmes (wptv.com)