” Kansas Governor Sam Brownback signed 11 bills into law Friday afternoon, bringing the total number of bills signed by the governor during the 2013 Legislative Session to 46.
The bills are as follows:
SB 21 amends several firearms-related statutes including authorizing official recognition of any valid concealed carry permit from another state for individuals traveling through or visiting Kansas. “
- New Concealed Firearms Bill Sent To Governor Brownback (wibw.com)
- More gun owners seek to conceal carry (newsnet5.com)
- Conceal-carry gun expansion passes Senate (m.cjonline.com)
- Conceal-carry gun expansion passes Legislature (cjonline.com)
- Kansas negotiators close to gun bill agreement (m.cjonline.com)