” The “Gang of Eight” senators will release their immigration bill on Tuesday, just one day before the only scheduled hearing, according to news reports, bolstering GOP charges that advocates are planning to rush the controversial bill through the Senate before the public knows what is in it.
The bill is to be released April 16, according to a Friday report by The Associated Press.
The next day, before other senators have time to understand what is in the complex bill, Vermont Democratic Sen. Pat Leahy is slated to hold an April 17 hearing with one witness, Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano.”
- Better get the Vaseline America (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- 1,500 Page Immigration Bill to Drop One Day Before Only Hearing? (conservativeread.com)
- Once Upon a Time, the Senate Was the ‘World’s Greatest Deliberative Body’ (pjmedia.com)
- Immigration bill to be released day before hearing – Neil Munro (stopamnesty.me)
- Less Than 24 Hours to Respond to 1500 Page Immigration Bill (independentsentinel.com)
- ‘Gang of Eight’ To Drop 1,500 Page Immigration Bill 1 Day Before Only Hearing? (patdollard.com)