” The Environmental Protection Agency stands accused today of showing favoritism toward liberal groups over conservative groups.
Conservative groups seeking information from the Environmental Protection Agency have been routinely hindered by fees normally waived for media and watchdog groups, while fees for more than 90 percent of requests from green groups were waived, according to requests reviewed by the Conservative Enterprise Institute.
For 92 percent of requests from green groups, the EPA cooperated by waiving fees for the information. Those requests came from the Natural Resources Defense Council, EarthJustice, Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility, The Waterkeeper Alliance, Greenpeace, Southern Environmental Law Center and the Center for Biological Diversity.”
- Corrupt: Obama’s EPA Waived Fee Requests For Friendly Groups, Denied Conservative Groups (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Now boarding the Obama Administration scandal train: the EPA (humanevents.com)
- Not Just the IRS – Federal Agencies Are Politicizing the FOIA Process, Too (grumpyelder.com)
- EPA waives fee requests for friendly groups, denies conservative groups (iowntheworld.com)
- EPA Accused of Playing Favorites with Green, Conservative Groups: Another Scandal for the White House? (theblaze.com)
- Report: EPA Waivers for ‘Green’ Groups, Denies Conservative, Watchdog Groups (breitbart.com)