” American voters are getting the whiff of corruption emanating out of Washington D.C.. Quinnipiac surveyed voters and found a whopping 76%-17% in favor of a special prosecutor to investigate the IRS scandal.
Even more surprising, Democrats favored 63%-30% further investigating the IRS’ targeting of pro-Constitution, Conservative, Christian and tea party groups. Furthermore, in the May 30th released poll, President Obama was given a negative 45%-49% job approval, which was just above water at 48%-45% on May 1st. Independent voters were at 37%-57% approval of President Obama.”
- National poll shows large majority supports special prosecutor for IRS scandal (redalertpolitics.com)
- Special IRS Prosecutor Favored By 76% in Quinnipiac Poll (jpupdates.com)
- Obama Approval Drops; 76% Want Special Prosecutor for IRS Scandal (jericho777.wordpress.com)
- Poll: Voters want special prosecutor for IRS (usatoday.com)
- POLL: Special Prosecutor Favored 76%-17%… (bloomberg.com)
- Poll: Huge Majority Want Special Prosecutor to Investigate IRS Abuse (pjmedia.com)