” Attorney General Eric Holder is head of the Department of Justice—in charge of enforcing the nation’s laws. So what happens when the head law enforcer gets caught up in questionable conduct?
The Obama Administration is under scrutiny for the scandals of the IRS targeting conservative groups and the Justice Department investigating journalists, and Holder’s role is the focus of a lot of speculation. We sat down with Heritage senior legal fellow Hans von Spakovsky to get some context.
A number of news organizations including the Associated Press, CNN, and The New York Times just refused to meet with Eric Holder “off the record” about guidelines for investigating journalists. Have we even begun to get to the bottom of this?”
- Ted Cruz: Eric Holder needs to resign for the DOJ’s “willingness to disregard the law” (hotair.com)
- Silly: Obama promises Eric Holder will thoroughly investigate Eric Holder (bluegrasspundit.com)
- Eric Holder To Be Investigated For Perjury (libertycrier.com)
- Eric Holder Signed Off on James Rosen Search Warrant, Official Says (minx.cc)
- Holder Meets With Journalists (huffingtonpost.com)
- Attorney General Eric Holder’s Role in Fox News Spying Case Revealed? (theblaze.com)
- NBC Report: Eric Holder Signed Search Warrant for Fox Reporter’s Emails (ijreview.com)