” National Security Agency’s collection of phone and email data so they can show Americans it has helped stop terrorism.
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Michigan, said Thursday he will put forward information as soon as next week, “that I think will allow the American public to better understand,” the NSA surveillance, which was leaked last week by a government contractor.
Rogers made the pledge after the head of the National Security Agency told lawmakers at a closed-door hearing that the government is not eavesdropping on America’s phone calls or reading their emails.”
The snooping did a great job in Boston and Ft Hood .
” Alexander said the NSA activities follow a strict “compliance regime” and are overseen by Congress, the Obama administration and the courts.”
That’s confidence inspiring … the foxes minding the hen house . It’s a shame that all three branches of government have become so discredited through partisanship and corruption that the people can only view them all as adversaries as opposed to watchdogs .
- Did The NSA Surveillance Program Twart Terrorist Attacks? (warnewsupdates.blogspot.com)
- Feinstein will seek limits on who can see NSA spy data (modbee.com)
- Republican Lawmaker: Conservatives Concerned About NSA Snooping Are Acting Like Michael Moore (personalliberty.com)
- US to declassify secret surveillance documents after uproar (telegraph.co.uk)
- We are not spying on you but we are: Parts of NSA’s PRISM program declassified (sott.net)
- The NSA/Corporate Snooping Cooperative (youviewed.com)
- Former NSA Whistleblower Sheds Light on the Science of Surveillance [Q&A] (scientificamerican.com)