” Leading up to Independence Day, the Gallup polling agency reached out to Americans in an effort to gauge patriotism throughout the Nation. According to the results of a patriotic survey, 71 percent of the Nation’s citizens believe that the signers of the Declaration of Independence would be ashamed of America today.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Obama Apologizes to Aid Group for Attack on Afghan Clinic
- McCarthy on Eve of House Speaker Vote: 'Benghazi is Not Political'
- Clinton Says Jail Was 'Right Thing' for Kentucky Clerk
- McCain: Afghanistan Hospital Bombing a 'Tragedy,' Not War Crime
- Ted Cruz: Russia-US Tensions Increasing Over Weak Foreign Policy
Google+ Authentication Code