” Leading up to Independence Day, the Gallup polling agency reached out to Americans in an effort to gauge patriotism throughout the Nation. According to the results of a patriotic survey, 71 percent of the Nation’s citizens believe that the signers of the Declaration of Independence would be ashamed of America today.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- GOP Senators Launch Probe of EPA Role in Flint Water Crisis
- Reuters Poll: Hillary's National Lead Has Vanished, In Dead Heat With Sanders
- John McCain on No GOP Endorsement: 'Lindsey Graham Was My Man'
- North Korea Could be Ready for Missile Launch by Super Bowl Kickoff
- Franklin Graham: Charlotte 'Gender Identity' Proposal Discriminates Against Christians
Google+ Authentication Code