” Leading up to Independence Day, the Gallup polling agency reached out to Americans in an effort to gauge patriotism throughout the Nation. According to the results of a patriotic survey, 71 percent of the Nation’s citizens believe that the signers of the Declaration of Independence would be ashamed of America today.”
- Judge and Jury March 21, 2015
- US Targets Overseas Cyber Attackers with New Sanctions Program
- Dennis Ross: Deal May Slow, but Won't Stop Iran's Pursuit of Nukes
- Israel's US-backed Missile Interceptor 'David's Sling' Passes Advanced Tests
- Liberal Bernie Sanders Trying to Unseat Chicago's Rahm Emanuel
- Boehner to Netanyahu: Bonds Between Our Nations 'Strong As Ever'
Google+ Authentication Code