” Canada’s version of the IRS, The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), has revoked the charitable status of The Islamic Society of North America (INSA) over charges that the group has channeled over $280,000 to a group in Pakistan linked to a terror outfit. Shawn Jeffords of the Toronto Sun writes:
The CRA announced Friday it will strip the Islamic Society of North America Canada’s Development Foundation of its charitable status.
After a nearly two-year-long audit of its books, the CRA said it found evidence linking the group to an organization that funds a terrorist organization in Pakistan.”
- Looking good March 8, 2014
Play Flappy Bird
- Cheney: Obama Has No Credibility With Allies on Russia Sanctions
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford: Don't Forget to Turn Your Clock 'Back'
- Bernard Kerik to CPAC: Prison System Broken, Needs Reform
- Cardinal Dolan: Limbaugh's Attack on Pope's 'Marxism' Was 'Terrible Hyperbole'
- Norquist: CPAC Rallies Conservatives, Even If 'We Don't All Agree'