” Over the Summer BenSwann.com reported on a viral video from a DUI checkpoint in Rutherford County, TN. The video featured Chris Kalbaugh, a Rutherford County citizen, filming his encounter with police at the checkpoint. His encounter has been viewed more than 4.3 million times on Youtube alone. Controversy swirled as viewers felt the cop was violating Kalbaugh’s constitutional rights. Deputy Ross, from the video, has just won the “Deputy of the Year” award from the Tennessee Governor’s Highway Safety Office (GHSO). The department is responsible for funding DUI checkpoints.
Ross has worked for the Sheriff’s department twice. He resigned after lying to police about having insurance after being in a car accident. A few years later, under a new sheriff, Ross was reinstated.
Gordon Duff, senior editor of VeteransToday.com, one of the country’s largest military veterans newsletters, referred to Ross as “America’s dirtiest cop“. “
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Politico: Draft Joe Biden Effort Underway for 2016, Despite VP's Silence
- Ted Cruz to Republicans: There Are No 'Nice' Mainstream Reporters
- Politico: George Soros Helps Pro-Hillary Groups Hit $24 Million Mark
- Sen. Lankford: Nation on Watch for July 4 'Lone Wolf' ISIS Attacks
- Report: US Never Debriefed Alan Gross After Release From Cuba
Google+ Authentication Code