” This week’s Texas Public Policy Foundation forum began on a slightly disappointing note: Legendary NFL player and coach Mike Ditka’s anticipated keynote address would not happen. ESPN duty had called.
The TPPF folks noted that state Rep. Scott Turner (R-TX-Rockwall and Collin Counties) had agreed to step in and deliver the keynote.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Gov. John Kasich: Not Interested in Second-Place VP Nod
- CNN's Tapper Slams Democrats For Non-Patriotic Memorial Day Tweet
- McCain: ISIS Executing People in Streets, Obama Worried About Climate Change
- Julian Castro Dismisses Hillary Clinton E-Mail 'Witch Hunt'
- Huckabee Defends 'Fair Tax," Says It Won't Hurt Poor
Google+ Authentication Code