” This week’s Texas Public Policy Foundation forum began on a slightly disappointing note: Legendary NFL player and coach Mike Ditka’s anticipated keynote address would not happen. ESPN duty had called.
The TPPF folks noted that state Rep. Scott Turner (R-TX-Rockwall and Collin Counties) had agreed to step in and deliver the keynote.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Hillary's Support of Planned Parenthood May Resound With Dems
- GOP Lawmakers: Defund Planned Parenthood or Risk a Govt Shutdown
- Sen. Ernst: Harsh Economic Sanctions Are Option to War on Iran
- Alan Greenspan: Soaring Entitlements, Govt Spending 'Extremely Dangerous' to US Economy
- Justice Ginsburg: Citizens United Is Court's Biggest Mistake
Google+ Authentication Code