” This week’s Texas Public Policy Foundation forum began on a slightly disappointing note: Legendary NFL player and coach Mike Ditka’s anticipated keynote address would not happen. ESPN duty had called.
The TPPF folks noted that state Rep. Scott Turner (R-TX-Rockwall and Collin Counties) had agreed to step in and deliver the keynote.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Police Around the Nation Emblazoning 'In God We Trust' on Squad Cars
- Ed Klein: Clinton Legal Adviser Cautions Her to Get Attorney
- Abortion, Birth Control, Race Top Supreme Court's Agenda
- Bill Maher, Richard Dawkins: Liberals Giving Islam 'a Free Pass'
- Trump: Syrian Refugees Could be a 'Trojan Horse' Set to Topple US
Google+ Authentication Code